16 Aug B2C Marketing Specialists: Understanding Your Consumers
Based in Essex, VerriBerri is home to an elite team of B2C marketing specialists. In short, we work around the clock to help organisations climb to the forefront of their market. Making noise within your industry can be difficult, but with our help, we can get you on the map in no time.
As an integrated firm, we can assist with your every marketing need, all under one roof. What’s more, with over 12 years of experience, a glowing track record, and a plethora of accolades under our belt, you can be rest assured you’re in capable hands. If you’re after a team who can help your company flourish, you’ve come to the right place!
What Is Marketing?
Starting with the basics, marketing is a way of promoting your brand in a subtle and non-intrusive way. This can be carried out digitally or through more traditional methods such as posters and leaflets. Typically, the aim of this technique is to build up the relationship between a business and its consumers, creating brand loyalty.
Many people get marketing and advertising confused and often think these are the same thing. In actual fact, these two techniques are polar opposites when it comes to their approach. When someone is being marketed to, they typically don’t know about it. On the other hand, people usually do know when they are being sold to via advertisement.
Why Is Marketing Important?
Marketing is important for many different reasons and really, now couldn’t be a better time to be pulling your strategy in line. As B2C marketing specialists, we have seen first-hand just how hard hit businesses have been by the pandemic. For those of you looking for a pick-me-up, marketing is the perfect way to get you back on the map.
What’s more, with the internet opening us up to an abundance of options, competition is higher than it’s ever been before. With no signs of this slowing, it’s important you are acting now if you want to ensure the longevity of your business. Marketing is a great way to get ahead of your competitors.
Marketing will also help you to:
- Build attention around your brand
- Generate a higher revenue
- Improve your reputation
- Establish yourself within your market
- Increase brand awareness and recognition
Key Characteristics of a B2C Audience
The philosophy is simple – in order to sell more of something, you need to know why people buy in the first instance. Before going any further with building or implementing a marketing strategy, it’s important you truly understand the needs, wants and desires of your consumers. Additionally, you also need to understand their characteristics. As B2C marketing specialists, allow us to give you a crash course on consumer behaviour. You may want to pay extra close attention here.
One of the most important things for us to mention is that B2C consumers are typically driven by short term desire. They see it, they want it, they purchase it. It’s as simple as that. Comparatively, B2B customers spend far more time considering their options. Impulse buying means that the time between seeing something and purchasing it is very short. Something to bear in mind when looking at your marketing.
Furthermore, B2C behaviour is also typically influenced by peers. For example, if someone you trust recommends a product to you, you’re more likely to buy it and vice versa. Additionally, emotions also play a huge factor here. If you are promising to plant one tree for every sale, for instance, a consumer may be more likely to buy from you. B2B audiences, on the other hand, won’t usually take these kinds of persuasive techniques into account.
Building Your Strategy
Your marketing strategy is an incredibly vital clog in the entire process, so it’s vital you spend time getting it right. Think of this as your plan of action that helps your team stay on the correct page. Whilst creating this, it’s important you consider your brand, budget, and customer alignment. What’s more, you also need to determine what it is you want to achieve from your marketing by developing SMART goals.
Struggling on where to start? As B2C marketing specialists, we can help you to build an effective, lucrative, and well-rounded strategy. What’s more, should you need us too, we can also help you implement your plan too. We can help with…
- Social Media Marketing: Wanting to perfect your social media feed? Our content team know all of the best ways to boost engagement! We’ll help you at every step, from producing captivating content to interacting with your followers. We’re great conversationalists!
- Public Relations: Whether you’re looking to launch an influencer marketing campaign or simply looking for some coverage in the press, we’re here to help! What’s more, our PR team have also got your back should you find yourself in a state of crisis.
- Search Engine Marketing: As experts, we can help you with both organic and non-organic search engine marketing. From managing your PPC budget, right the way through to back-end optimisation, you’re in safe hands with us!
- Event Management: Planning an event is no simple affair. In fact, this takes a lot of time and dedication. When you work with VerriBerri, we will help you to secure the perfect venue, construct a well rounded guest list and plan a night to remember! We’ll take care of the finer details so you don’t have to!
- Graphic Design: Our team can also aid with all areas of your design. From branding and rebranding, right the way through to website development and the creation of marketing materials – we’ve got you covered!
Contact Our Team!
Want to know more about the work we do here at VerriBerri? Our B2C marketing specialists would love to chat! To get in touch with a member of our team, just click here. You can also reach the offices by calling us on 01376 386 850! We can’t wait to hear from you!