10 Nov Cocktail Bar PR Agency: Making the most out of the Christmas rush
To start by way of introduction, VerriBerri is an established cocktail bar PR agency, specialising in getting brands the exposure they deserve. We take our time to get to know our clients and their individual quirks, carefully formulating a strong communications strategy as we go.
Many businesses overlook the real value in good PR. Not only is this great for boosting overall visibility, but a comprehensive strategy will also help you to operate at a fuller capacity too. In other words, public relations are vital when it comes to ensuring the longevity of your business.
What is PR and how does it work?
PR, also known as public relations, is a way for businesses to build a relationship with both new and existing customers. This technique is all about building exposure for your brand through the use of certain platforms and their pre-existing audiences. For example, a significant amount of our workload involves ensuring our clients are featured within relevant publications. PR can also be used as a way to spread a message, be it about a special occasion or new product launch.
Although press is a huge part of PR, this technique is constantly evolving. Additionally, our team can also help you…
- Be featured on the TV, radio, or within podcasts
- Implement and manage influencer campaigns
- Create and circulate press releases
- Manage the fallout of a crisis should you find yourselves in hot water
Why PR is vital during the festive period
As you may know, the festive period is by far one of the busiest times of year for hospitality venues, much like every other business. With this in mind, it’s important that you are making some noise if you want to be discoverable by new customers.
With competition being so rife in within the cocktail bar industry, it’s vital that you launch your PR campaigns now if you want to take advantage of the rush. Whether you’re promoting a new festive drinks menu or a New Year’s Eve event, our cocktail bar PR agency can help you draw in the crowds!
Like with all marketing techniques, PR boasts many advantages to those who are willing to invest. In fact, when enough time is dedicated to this area, the added value can be astronomical. A good communications strategy enables you to…
- Build better brand recognition
- Improve your authority within the cocktail bar market
- Construct stronger relationships with your target audience
- Get ahead of others in your industry
Why it pays to use a professional cocktail bar PR agency
When you own your own business, it’s only natural that you look for ways to cut costs in almost everything. However, when it comes to PR, a professional agency really is a must-have.
One of the main benefits of outsourcing this task is the contacts that an experienced team can bring to the table. In order to get featured within the press, you need to know the right people to speak to. And the same goes for influencer marketing too. Through the years, we have been able to build meaningful relationships within this field, some of which have gained our clients access to unique opportunities.
If creativity came naturally to everyone, quite frankly, we’d be out of a job. At VerriBerri, one of our biggest strengths is our ability to generate fresh ideas (as our tagline would suggest!) What’s more, with a team of incredible creative writers, we’re confident that we can tackle any challenge that’s thrown our way. If you’re struggling for inspiration, we can help you brainstorm unique pitching ideas to win over the journalists!
How it works
Before deciding to utilise a cocktail bar PR agency, it’s important that you get to know how the press process works. To give you a better idea, we’ve broken this down into 5 simple steps!
- Step 1: Before working with any brand, we like to get to know you. Tell us about your journey to where you are today and what it is that you hope to achieve. This can be really handy information to know when it comes to building a strong PR strategy!
- Step 2: Next, it’s important that we carry out research into your market and fellow competitors. This step of the process is crucial in knowing exactly what your target audience are responding well to.
- Step 4: After this, it’s time for brainstorming. Typically, we’ll get several members of the team together for this part of the process. It helps to get people from different departments involved too. It’s always great to get a fresh perspective!
- Step 5: Once plenty of pitch angles have been generated, it’s then time for us to approach journalists with our ideas, also known as pitching. Once agreed, we can then get to work writing these articles and sending them off for approval before publishing!
Protecting your investment
At VerriBerri, transparency is important to us. It’s for this reason that we’re always open with our clients about how difficult it can sometimes be to work with journalists. No matter how good an article idea may be, if the publication doesn’t want to print it, they just won’t. With reporters having the final say, this means that leads can sometimes be lost too. Of course, this leaves the client (that’s you) at a disadvantage.
Traditionally, PR companies won’t replace these leads without additional costs being applied. Lots of agencies will call these losses ‘part of the process.’ Where VerriBerri aim to be different, however, is in delivering exactly what we promise. When you work alongside our firm, we’ll always replace any lost opportunities!
We won’t lie to you, from start to finish, the entire PR process can be taxing. Believe us when we say, this is the last thing you want to be adding to your plate.
Free time in short supply? Keen to know more about working alongside our cocktail bar PR agency? Click here to get in touch!